The home of a branch of the Fallon family from the mid 18th century. Wilson refers to it as the seat of John Fallon in 1786. Occupied by James Mannion in 1814 and described in the 1830s as "a well built modern mansion forming three fourths of a cross". Occupied by James Bailey at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was part of the Trench estate. It is now a ruin.