In the mid 1850s valued at £20 and owned by Richard Bond in fee, who advertised it for sale in 1856. Described as a modern edifice on the shore of Lough Ree. The sale rental includes a lithograph. Bought by Bernard William Bagot in 1858 from Edward John Irwin. Sold by the Bagots to Samuel Auchmuty in 1903. Owned by the Auchmutys in the 20th century and known as Carnure House.