Built by Laurence Keogh and his wife Mary Fallon at the end of the 18th century. They were the grandparents of Judge Keogh. Described in the Ordnance Survey Name Books as still in the occupation of Keogh, the representaive of the ancient proprietors of Doohy-Keogh 'but he is poor and nearly shook'. This must be Ross Keogh who resided in Keoghville in 1837. By the time of Griffith's Valuation the house was held in fee by John McKay and valued at £15. Abandoned in the 20th century and replaced by a modern bungalow, the yard is still in use.