Early 18th century house, used as a school for the sons of Protestant clergymen. Occupied by Andrew Lyster in 1814. The residence of James Barlow in the 1830s and in the mid 1850s. Bushy Park became the home of the ffrench family in the 1860s, who bought out the property in the early 20th century. Dr Noelle Davies, author and poet, was a 20th century member of the ffrench family. This house is now the home of Laurence and Helga Mullins.