This house is labelled Dove Hall on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map. A larger house, named Belgarrow House, is shown at the site on the 25-inch edition of the 1890s. It was occupied by Courtney Strogen and his descendants during the 19th century, held on lease from the Evans family. Occupied by John A. Knox in 1906. Belgarrow is now a ruin.