Built by George Brabazon in 1777. In 1786 Wilson refers to it as "the fine seat of George Brabazon with beautiful demesnes".Slater refers to it as the seat of George Rutledge in 1846. It was held in fee by Captain Hugh Brabazon at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £30. Sold by the Congested District Board to the Sisters of Mercy circa 1920s, who ran a domestic economy school there for many years. It was demolished in the later twentieth century to make way for the building of a health care facility. Part of the demesne is now Swinford Golf Course and Community Sports Facility.