This house was built in the 1750s as a successor to an earlier castle. The estate passed to the Phibbs family later in the 18th century and Wilson refers to it as the seat of William Phibbs in 1786. It was later bought back by another member of the ffolliott family. McParlan described it as "a very good house" in 1802. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was the property of John Ffolliott. In 1906 it was the property of Agnes ffolliott when the house was valued at £55. During the twentieth century Hollybrook was run as a hotel for a number of years but it is now privately owned. The house is still standing but does not appear to be occupied.