Edward Burke was occupying this house valued at £8 at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In 1837 Lewis recorded it as the seat of Ulick Burke. On both the 1st and 25-inch edition Ordnance Survey maps, this house is labelled Burke's Court. In 1906 it was owned by John K. Burke and was valued at £7. The original entrance gates, showing Cloncoe House, are still extant and there is still a house at this site.