Baldwin (Mount Pleasant)
- Henry Baldwin was among the principal lessors in the parish of Templemartin, barony of Kinalmeaky, county Cork, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The representatives of William Baldwin held townlands in the parish of Kinneigh, barony of East Carbery at that time. In October 1857, lands in the barony of Kinalmeaky, originally part of the estate of Henry Baldwin, were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court. In June 1862, lands at Lisnagat, barony of Kinalmeaky,owned by Herny McCarthy, were offered for sale in the Landed Estates Court. The original lease was from the Baldwin estate.
In the 1870s, the representatives of James Baldwin of Mount Pleasant, owned over 3000 acres in the county. The representatives of Samuel Baldwin held over 300 acres.