- An estate of more than a 1000 acres in the parish of Meelick, barony of Gallen, county Mayo held in fee by the Bolingbroke family. Part of the estate was sold in the Encumbered Estates' Court in 1851 and 1853. The Freeman's Journal reported on the sale in November 1851 at which the lands were purchased in trust for John Bolingbrooke, one of the owners. The trustee was William Graham. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the estate was in the possession of Frederick Willington, William Graham and Reverend Donnellan Bolingbroke Seymour. Two townlands remained in Bolingbroke possession. The remainder of the estate was acquired by the O'Rourke family who held it until the 1920s when it was divided amongst the tenants.
- The Grahams owned 700 acres in the parish of Kilconduff, barony of Gallen, county Mayo previously part of the estate of John Knox of Castlerea and in the parish of Meelick, previously part of the Bolingbroke estate. William Graham also leased property from the Marquess of Sligo in Westport town. In 1873 William J. Graham advertised for sale 949 acres in the barony of Gallen.
- Reverend Donnellan Bolingbroke Seymour was born in Dover, England. He was the son of Colonel Eyre Seymour of Lisnacody, Eyrecourt, county Galway and Catherine Bolingbroke of Old Castle, county Mayo. In the early 1850s Reverend D.B.Seymour bought part of the Bolingbroke estate in the parish of Meelick, barony of Gallen, county Mayo. He was the petitioner for the sale of the estate. In 1876 he held 1190 acres in county Mayo and was living in Athlone. By March 1916 the Seymours had accepted an offer from the Congested Districts' Board for the purchase of their estate.
- The O'Rorkes owned an estate in the parish of Meelick, barony of Gallen, county Mayo, which they appear to have purchased from John Bolingbroke of Oldcastle. In 1906 they occupied the mansion house at Oldcastle. By March 1916 P.J.O'Rorke had accepted an offer from the Congested Districts' Board for his estate of 1193 acres in county Mayo. A Bryan O'Rourk was granted 405 acres in the barony of Gallen in 1680.