- Six generations of this family lived in the parish of Creagh, county Roscommon, from the early 18th century. Egan notes that they had held lands in the area prior to 1641 and continued to hold a portion after the Restoration. Kelly records that Laughlin Kelly built Woodmount House in 1783. In 1853 his great grandson, John Kelly, sold the property and emigrated to Australia.
- Ignatius Kelly, son of Edmund Kelly of Castleruby, was residing at Carrigens at the time of the Census of Elphin in 1749. The Kellys of Cargins owned an estate in the parishes of Ogulla and Kilcooley, barony of Roscommon and Kiltullagh, barony of Castlereagh, county Roscommon in the 18th and 19th centuries. The male line died out following the death of Daniel Kelly circa 1852. His sister Jane was married to William Kelly of Turrock and his daughter Jane was married to John Talbot D'Arcy. His grandmother was also a Kelly of Turrrock. In May 1852 the estate of Daniel Kelly amounting to over 3,700 acres was advertised for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court. Cargins was bought by Captain Drought and other purchasers included Anthony F. Nugent, Edward Senior and the Reverend Peter Toler. One lot was readvertised in 1853 Almost 200 acres owned by Francis Kelly in the parish of Kiltullagh, barony of Castlrea, was sold in the Landed Estates Court in January, 1866. Mr. McDonnell was the purchaser.
- Major John Talbot D'Arcy of Castlepark, Ballinasloe, county Roscommon, owned 1961 acres in county Roscommon in the 1870s. Castlepark was formerly a Kelly house. Castlepark and 1,114 acres in the barony of Moycarn with the lands of Turrock in the barony of Athlone were advertised for sale by John D'Arcy in 1878. John Talbot D'Arcy was a son of John D'Arcy of Clifden and Kiltullagh and a younger brother of the Reverend Hyacinth D'Arcy. In 1846 John Talbot D'Arcy married Jane daughter and co heiress of Daniel Kelly of Cargins, county Roscommon.