- In the mid 1850s John McCreery held church lands at Killinvoy in the parish of Killinvoy, barony of Athlone, county Roscommon. In 1856, McDermott/Jephson estate lands for sale in the barony of Castlereagh included property owned by John McCreery. In the 1870s John McCreery of 16 Ranelagh Road, Dublin, owned 503 acres in county Roscommon. In June 1878 the estate of John McCreery in the baronies of Athlone and Castlerea, county Roscommon and in county Dublin were advertised for sale.
- Bernard McDermott was one of the principal lessors in the parish of Kilkeevin, barony of Castlereagh at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In the 1870s John McDermott of Castlerea owned over 200 acres in county Roscommon. In June 1856 Edward Fox, the assignee of William McDermott, offered almost 600 acres located in the barony of Castlereagh, for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court. Some of this land was on a lease from the Jephson estate from 1809 for three lives. It and other parts of the Jephson estate in Roscommon had been offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates court in November 1851. One lot was purchased in trust by Mr. Power while the second was bought by Charles Broderick.
- Over 1,100 acres of the estate of Lorenzo Henry Jephson, Carrick on Suir, county Tipperary, were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court in November 1851. The sale rental shows Jephson owning over 1,500 acres in the barony of Glenquin, county Limerick with premises in Limerick city and also over 200 acres in the barony of Iffa and Offa East, county Tipperary including the house and demesne lands of Carrick on Suir. The estate included lands in the baronies of Castlereagh and Ballymoe, county Roscommon and 300 acres in the barony of Castlereagh were readvertised in July 1852. Jephson appears to have been murdered in 1866. see http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/CoTipperary/2005-03/1109980321
Roger Sawyer gives some details about the Jephson family of Carrick in relation to the mother of Roger Casement, whose name was Anne Jephson. The Jephsons of Carrick appear to be a junior branch of the Jephsons of Mallow Castle. John Jephson married Frances Osborne and had a daughter Anne Salisbury who married James Hickie. Hickie took the additional name of Jephson and had a son Lorenzo Hickie Jephson (1773-1820) of Wilmar, county Tipperary, who married Martha Prittie, daughter of Lord Dunalley. Lorenzo Henry Jephson was their son. He held land in the parish of Carrick, barony of Iffa and Offa East, county Tipperary at the time of Griffith's Valuation.