Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Feltham Watson occupied Brook Watson in 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the house was valued at £26 and held from the representatives of Peter Holmes. By 1870 in the hands of the Brereton family.
|Nenagh North||Nenagh||Nenagh||Nenagh West Urban 90||Lower Ormond||Tipperary||
R867 808 Discovery map #59. OS Sheet #20.
In 1786 Wilson refers to Garry-Kennedy as the seat of Mr. Watson. Lewis refers to the houses of G. Watson and - Kent at Garrykennedy. Two houses are marked in the townland on the first edition Ordnance Survey map Garrykennedy and Shannon ville. The Ordnance Survey Name Books describe Garrykennedy as "a good dwelling house, the residence of James Watson". It was bought by William Parker in 1857. By 1906 a mansion house valued at £25+ was located at Garrykennedy. It was occupied by Robert G. Parker. The building known as Garrykennedy House had been expanded and is marked on later maps.
|Garrykennedy||Castletownarra||Nenagh||Castletown 99||Owney and Arra||Tipperary||
R759 833 Discovery map #59. OS Sheet #13.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links