Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
In 1786 Wilson refers to "Loughlokery" as the seat of Mr. Dogherty. The residence of William Quin from at least 1814 and held by him in fee in the early 1850s when the house was valued at £33. The Quinns were still resident at Loughloher in the 1870s. A house is still extant at the site.
|Loughlohery||Caher||Clogheen||Caher 65||Iffa and Offa West||Tipperary||
S087 243 Discovery map #74. OS Sheet #82.
In 1814 Redmondstown was the residence of J. Parson Ducket and in 1837 of a member of the Quinn family. In the early 1850s R.G. Fitzgerald was the occupier, holding the house valued at £16.15 shillings from the Earl of Glengall. This house is still extant and is located in a wooded area. Thomas Albert Quin of Redmondstown owned 612 acres in the 1870s.
|Redmondstown||Kilgrant||Clonmel||Clonmel Rural 73||Iffa and Offa East||Tipperary||
S240 249 Discovery map #75. OS Sheet #77.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links