Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
This townland was leased to Robert Conron early in the 18th century by Sir Philip Perceval. By 1814 the house was occupied by John Wrixon. Hajba writes that he was the son of Edward and Anne Wrixon. In the early 1850s Nicholas Wrixon was resident holding the house valued at £8 from John Wrixon. In the 1830s the house is recorded as being occupied by George Crofts and his wife Eliza Purcell of nearby Burton Park. George Crofts was a brother of the Reverend F.W. Crofts. This house is no longer occupied.
|Walshestown||Churchtown||Mallow||Churchtown 238||Orrery and Kilmore||Cork||
R523 132 Discovery map #73. OS Sheet #16.
H. Conron occupied Grange in 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £40 and held from J.D.C. Beamish. Hatton Condon was still living at Grange in the 1870s. In 1894 Slater records Grange as the seat of E.R. Conron. This house no longer exists.
|Grange||St Finbars||Cork||Douglas 98||Cork||Cork||
W689 688 Discovery map #87. OS Sheet #86.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links