Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Home of the Daltons for much of the 18th century. Occupied by Simon O'Donnell in 1814 and by Edward Maunsell (son of George of the Ballywilliam, county Limerick family) in 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £30. Maunsell held the property from Matthew Canny. Inherited by Maunsell's fifth son Thomas. It was sold to Shannon Development in the 20th century.
|Deerpark||Feenagh||Ennis||Sixmilebridge 42||Bunratty Lower||Clare||
R448 638 Discovery map #58. OS Sheet #51.
An early 18th century house, built and owned by the Westropps until the 20th century. The O'Donnells were resident at the end of the 18th century. It was leased to Henry White in 1814 and to D. Canny in 1837. Matthew Canny held Clonmoney from John Westropp in the mid 19th century, when the property was valued at £25. The Cannys subleased the property to Michael Macnamara. The executors of Macnamara's will advertised the sale of his interest in Clonmoney in January 1880. The original house is not extant now.
|Clonmoney West||Bunratty||Ennis||Drumline 40||Bunratty Lower||Clare||
R427 625 Discovery map #58. OS Sheet #51.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links