Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
The home of a branch of the Fallon family from the mid 18th century. Wilson refers to it as the seat of John Fallon in 1786. Occupied by James Mannion in 1814 and described in the 1830s as "a well built modern mansion forming three fourths of a cross". Occupied by James Bailey at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was part of the Trench estate. It is now a ruin.
M835 452 Discovery map #47. OS Sheet #47.
Wilson refers to Ballyna as the seat of Mr. Fallon in 1786. Occupied by Malachy Fallon in 1814. It was held in fee by Anthony Fallon at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £6. Occupied by John Duignan in 1906. It is still extant.
M842 458 Discovery map #47. OS Sheet #47.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links