Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Built post 1838, occupied by E. Whitwell at the time of Griffith's Valuation and later by the Acheson family who were strong promoters of the Galway to Clifden railway. Bought by the Armstrongs in 1890s and in the possession of their descendants for most of the 20th century. Sold to Ashley Mathews following the death of Graham Tulloch in 1990.
L636 588 Discovery map #37. OS Sheet #22.
Built by Joseph Reville at a cost of nearly £1,000, Cartron was held by the Revilles under a lease dated 31 Oct 1856 from Robert Graham to Richard Reville for 3 lives and 87 years. The home of a member of the Lushington Tulloch family in 1906 and still remains in the possession of a descendent of this family.
L642 584 Discovery map #37. OS Sheet #22.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links